This is going to be one of those “Can’t get enough of, sweet tooth cravings” that you will want to have on the table at your next get together. Although if you are anything like me you will keep them to yourself in the freezer lol.
Seriously though this recipe comes together with as little as 3 ingredients, how insane is that! All you will need is white chocolate, biscoff spread and jam which you can find at the local super market, how easy is that.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 2x White chocolate
- Biscoff Spread
- Raspberry Jam
- 12 Mini cupcake silicone moulds
HOW TO MAKE
- Fill a saucepan with water on a medium heat. Then place the first block of white chocolate ( Don’t use baking chocolate it doesn’t melt the same) in a stove safe glass bowl and stir until it melts beautifully.
- Spoon 1TBS of white chocolate into each of the silicone moulds. You will have enough for 12
- I like to use a spoon to spread the white chocolate up the sides just to cover the moulds slightly and then place in the freezer to freeze over night or for at least 3 hours until set.
- When the moulds have set grab the other block of chocolate and repeat step 1. Once melted allow to cool in the fridge for a few minutes
- While the chocolate cools down in the fridge, grab the moulds and place just a little less then half a teaspoon of jam in the moulds
- Place 1/2 tsp of biscoff spread on top of the jam trying to keep away from the sides
- Grab the chocolate from the fridge and top up each mould and then place in the freezer again until set.
- Enjoy and be sure to store them in a container in the freezer.
If you do make this then I would love to hear what you thought so be sure to come back and leave a comment! If you’re over on Instagram then be sure to tag @lifestyle-with-skye. It lights me up seeing you all make my recipes.